Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chef's Day Off #15

This week has been absolutely crazy. Not only am I going to work every day, I am also attending a professional development seminar all week as well. Translation: long days, lots of work, and not enough time to get it all done. So when a day off comes along, I take full advantage of it. This week, I'm just going to sit back, relax, and enjoy a nice slice of Mexican Chocolate Buttermilk Pound Cake from Joy over at Yesterfood. Simple and delicious. Now where did I put that remote???


Now it's your turn. Link up your recipes to inspire me for next week.


The Official Chef's Day Off Link Party Rules
1. Post a link to any recipe post on your blog (not your main page)
2. Follow me on Facebook or Twitter or GFC (optional, but courteous)

3 comments:

  1. John, thank you so much for featuring my Mexican Chocolate Buttermilk Pound Cake! I hope you have a wonderful, restful day off!

    Thanks for the party! :)

    Love, Joy @ Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get busy, some great looking recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, just popped over to let you know that your link to Food on Friday: Mushrooms was featured in my Need Some Inspiration? Series today. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...