Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chef's Day Off #14

This past week has been so crazy. The weekend brought temperatures in the 80s, but the forecast still shows snow!!! Looks like I need a nice warm dish to make it through another day off. The Chicken Marsala from Shauna at The Best Blog Recipes looks delicious. I mean, chicken, mushrooms, BACON, and sun dried tomatoes. You could serve it over gym socks and I would ask for seconds...


Now it's your turn. Link up your recipes to inspire me for next week.


The Official Chef's Day Off Link Party Rules
1. Post a link to any recipe post on your blog (not your main page)
2. Follow me on Facebook or Twitter or GFC (optional, but courteous)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting~ Have a great week~Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came over to see if this weeks party was up and saw that I my Chicken Marsala was featured from last week :) Thank you so much! I've added a link to your site with your button to my "Where I've Been Featured" page.

    Hope you and your family have a great rest of your week!

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...