Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chef's Day Off #11


This week's day off seemed like it was never going to get here. Although the weekend here in Nebraska was beautiful, now we are looking at rain and possibly snow this week. Seems like we are having a nice winter this spring. Oh well, I can always look forward to the weather actually warming up and being able to prepare this week's featured recipe from The Food Prepper. The Vegetable Garden Minestrone looks absolutely delicious. Perfect for a relaxing spring day (if they ever get here)!!!



Now it's your turn. Link up your recipes to inspire me for next week.


The Official Chef's Day Off Link Party Rules
1. Post a link to any recipe post on your blog (not your main page)
2. Follow me on Facebook or Twitter or GFC (optional, but courteous)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this party this week :) Saw it come across my GFC feed! I'd love for you to link up at my party again on the weekends too @The Weekend re-Treat!.

    I've also put your party button on my Link Parties Page if you want to check it out http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/p/link-parties.html


    Hope you have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John~ I love that; "Seems like were having a nice Winter this Spring!" I live in Northern WI and I must say, this is one of the longest winters~ever! Thanks for hosting~Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...