Monday, November 7, 2011

Pesto Crescent Rolls

Sometimes, I just need a quick side dish.  When I want some type of bread for that side dish, I usually reach for a package of refrigerated biscuits or rolls.  That's where this recipe started.  I decided to have crescent rolls with dinner, so I opened the package up, and laid them all out.  Suddenly, I remembered I needed to add something to the main dish I was making.  I opened the refrigerator and there was a jar of leftover pesto sauce just staring at me, begging to be used.  I decided to spread a little over the top of the crescent rolls before rolling them up.  I then baked them according to the package directions.  They came out delicious.  Hope you enjoy.


Pesto Crescent Rolls

1 tube crescent rolls
3 Tbsp pesto sauce

Unroll and separate crescent rolls.  Using pastry brush, spread pesto sauce over top of unrolled crescent rolls.  Roll and bake according to package directions.  Serve hot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...